Thursday 9 August 2018

The Last Operative Vampirologist?



My initial steps down this path were taken a long time ago; indeed, when I was in my early twenties. I am, however, no longer a young man; yet still remain an operative (as distinct from a speculative) vampirologist in this field, an area which most who know anything at all about such arcane matters will concede is an exceptionally hazardous demonological sub-category. Am I the last of my kind? My late and lamented friend and colleague Professor D P Varma would have it that I am the "most authentic" vampirologist, but, with the passing of time, and a steady decline in belief, I would venture to opine with a deep sigh that I might very well be the last of what was already an endangered breed. Even so, there are those who assist me, and a great many more who support me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Queries, questions and comments are welcome — asininity and abusiveness, however, are not.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.